Working together, we can achieve more. That's the spirit of the HP Enterprise Security Program. This partner program is driven by HP's focus on delivering value-added partner solutions for hardware and software companies who extend or enhance HP Software Solutions.
HP Enterprise Security Program (aka ESP) is intended for security companies interested to build solutions on top of our HP Software Security product suite: Fortify; Atalla; ArcSight; Tipping Point. ESP is part of our HP Software Technology partner program (TAP). Partnership requires invitation, and annual fees apply upon signing a HP Software partner agreement.
HP Software has designed ESP to enable the rapid development and delivery of high-quality integrated solutions. ESP provides development software, integration tools and technologies, interoperability certification, technical resources and validation programs to decrease your time-to-market and increase your opportunity for success.
Benefits of the Enterprise Security Program.
Here's a summary of core benefits your company can gain with partnership in the program:
- Leverage HP Software's market leadership
- Increase market presence with HP management solutions for the Adaptive Enterprise
- Increase revenue potential through marketing services
- Provide customer assurance of predictable installations with interoperability testing and integration certification
- Accelerate time to market with competitive solutions by using HP integration tools, technologies, and services
- Deliver incremental value to your customers by providing comprehensive solutions
- Gain greater visibility for your products via HP’s software partners
- Understand key software technology trends and HP product direction
Please visit the ESP benefits
page for a complete list of benefits in this program.
HP Software Technology partner programs (EMAP; IMAP; ESP) have two levels to choose based on your needs to implement and test your integrations / connectors (Silver level); or to additionally certify, deploy and go to market with your solutions (Gold level).
You may be eligible to become an HP Software Technology partner at the Silver or Gold level. At either level, you can access to a wide range of technical tools, services, and information. Yet, each level offers distinct benefits, accompanied by appropriate requirements.
Here is how to learn more about these partnership levels:
The Silver Technology Partner designation entitles you to the benefits in the Silver Technology Partner column on the benefits page
. There is an annual partnership fee, and your company must meet our requirements
for this level.
The Gold Technology Partner designation entitles you to the benefits in the Gold Technology Partner column on the benefits page
. There is a higher annual partnership fee than Silver-level partnership, and your company must meet more stringent requirements
for this level.